Payment - Store

• 604 posts
    November 8, 2015 11:01 AM CST

• Safe, secure payments
    • Pay directly from your PayPal balance or linked bank account OR 

Accepted credit Cards:

• Charge purchase to your credit card via PayPal

Learn More about PayPal

The PayPal  (ADD TO CART)  buttons provided on our website are for both International and USA orders. You can use your credit card or international credit card to send a PayPal payment. For PayPal payments, we use the shipping address Paypal supplies us and the address must be specified in English.  Be sure the shipping address Paypal has is correct before sending a payment.  If you do not have a PayPal account, you can set one up for free at www.paypal.com.

CREDIT CARD PAYMENT BY PHONE:  214 305 3464

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Snail Mail Ordering:

Checks are acceptable from USA only.

Make check payable to Hank Ruf

Send Check To:

Hank Ruf 

1120 Lake Hollow Dr

Little Elm, TX 75068

Be sure and include Your Name, phone number, product description and shipping address

Snail Mail shipping is FREE on most items.

Sorry, no international snail mail orders.

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at August 25, 2017 6:18 AM CDT
    • 1 posts
    February 10, 2016 2:39 PM CST

I was going to use paypal but I noticed they did not have my address to ship it to

• 4 posts
    March 17, 2016 10:51 AM CDT

I would like a set of Strings for E 9th, & C6th  Bobbe Seymore Sold I do not use paypal. Iuse my debit card 

I have purchased from you previously How ever I have had to change My Card info because  of lost card 

how do I enter my new card numbers to you

Russell Dudley

• 604 posts
    March 17, 2016 9:58 PM CDT

Russell

I take Credit or Debit Cards by phone... 816 332 6108

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at March 17, 2016 9:59 PM CDT