Clicky

Forum Section » FAQ

Reviews - Store

• 595 posts
    November 8, 2015 11:07 AM CST

Check Out > MY EBAY STORE RWVIEWS

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Store Reviews

Read or write a product review:

• February 3, 2012 5:28 AM CST
      Please Write Your Review at the bottom of the page in quick reply

Look at TSGN's Store Ebay Rating & Reviews.  Click>>>Ebay Reviews

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at January 30, 2015 10:32 AM CST
    •  
      May 21, 2012 12:30 PM CDT
      Lin Singleton mail@steelguitarnetwork.com
      Lin Singleton has sent you a message on THE STEEL GUITAR NETWORK

Subject: Strings

------------
      I purchased the scotty sit strings for C6 tuning and they are great! Fast service I received them very fast and the strings sound great. Will do allot more business,.

Lin Singleton

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at January 30, 2015 10:26 AM CST
    • April 19, 2012 3:48 PM CDT
      Roger thanks for the review.  
      The headphones are imported and it takes 12 - 20 days to arrive.
    •  
      Roger Buchanan mail@steelguitarnetwork.com
      Roger Buchanan has sent you a message on THE STEEL GUITAR NETWORK
      Subject: Headphone guitar amplug
      ------------
      I ordered the headphone guitar amplug, and it seemed like it took forever to get here.   However, when it did arrive, and I figured out the minimual instructions, it is quite a nice device. You do not need to have your big ole amp on (in fact you can't use it) just plug this thing into your guitar, hook up your headphones, and start picking away. There is accessories with it, but I'm not tech savy enough to use them yet.
      Roger

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at January 30, 2015 10:26 AM CST
    • April 13, 2012 5:26 PM CDT
      Rob Childers mail@steelguitarnetwork.com
      Rob Childers has sent you a message on THE STEEL GUITAR NETWORK
      Subject: Tuner
      ------------
      Ordered a guitar tuner. I am satisfied with it. It is as described. Very quick shipping.

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at January 30, 2015 10:27 AM CST
    • April 13, 2012 1:41 PM CDT
      strings
      From David Alley  
      I order some strings from there store and received  great service and mailed  on time I'll will order aagain
      thanks.
      dave alley

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at January 30, 2015 10:29 AM CST
    • April 13, 2012 12:59 PM CDT
      Gordon Rex has sent you a message on THE STEEL GUITAR NETWORK
      Subject: Strings
      ------------
      I purchased strings for my steel here at the store,...  Great service and fast... I'll be back.
    • April 13, 2012 9:22 AM CDT
      Clip-on tuner ET-3100
      Hurricane Mike Thompson
      Here's my review on this little clip-on tuner. They're sure making them better these days! There's not much I don't like about this little fella. And that's saying a lot since I have little confidence in anything made in China. Yet this tuner seems to cut it and appears sturdy enough. I have to get used to the red display on the black background,..Yellow is clearer IMHO, but that's just a personal thing. I love it when the whole field goes to green indicating that the string is tuned to pitch. Plus, there are scroll-buttons, ascending and decending, to help you temper the strings. It turns itself off when ignored. I especially like the wide jaws. It easily clips onto the headstock of my Stringmaster, solidly, no problem. That's a pretty wide bite! Haven't tried it with the cabinet of my Fulawka or GFI yet, but it's wide enough to sufficiently do the job. PSG cabs are a lot narrower than lapsteel-bodies. It will have to be around your thighs near the end-plate, that's all. I can't think of another spot to clip it on a PSG. It's easy to calibrate with the "Mode" selector, for violin (mandolin too, maybe?) or guitar. I'll probably use it on everything I play, 'cept maybe harps. (Lol,). It seems to work very well on bass. To me that's usually a toughie for a clip-on but no problem for this unit at all. Okay, it's not a Peterson VSII but it's a lot lighter! (lol.)..And it gets the job done without issues. The only thing I would be cautious of with this clip-on is the battery door. It's a pain to set the cell (coin CR 2032) into the bay and try to lock it up before it pops back out like a Jack-in-the-box. I think you get a prize if you can do it first time; I dunno. But I guess they're ALL kinda like that. Once it's in, you have to double-check that the port is indeed locked securely. You won't need a quarter to open it: Vibrations could do it for you! Your moderate to even, light thumb-pressure will pop it easily. And of course, your mileage may vary. It might be a good idea to grab some of your daughter's white nail-polish and carefully initial your tuner. They're small; they DO get lost,..and they will get stolen. Cheers!

This post was edited by Jack Harrison at June 21, 2016 11:23 AM CDT