Clicky

Forum Section » Obituaries

Rudy Osborne passes

• 604 posts
    November 4, 2016 5:59 AM CDT

I have received word that my Friend Rudy Osborne has passed on. Rudy was a Great Guy and wonderful Steel Guitarist! I don't know all the details but i understand that he had lost his battle with cancer about on 11/03/16

Playing the NTSGA Show

This post was edited by Hank Ruf at November 4, 2016 7:03 AM CDT
    • 3 posts
    April 3, 2017 3:24 PM CDT

Rudy was a great steel player , hadn't saw him in a long time sice he moved from zanesvile ,ohio i used to play bass behind him when he would come to listen to our band.

Rod Brown

This post was edited by Rod Brown at April 3, 2017 3:25 PM CDT
    • 3 posts
    October 16, 2017 4:35 PM CDT

just had a memorial for rudy oct.8,2017  at the muskingum county

country music hall of fame along with others that have passed on

we do this every year ,and bring in new members at the same time.

if anyone is intrested  we have it the second sunday in october,

everyone is welcome to come but must be a member to play.

thank you